header

header
Incredibles / E's house

The Blog of ...

SCOTT CAPLE / Concept and Design for Animation / Environment /Character / Layout / Storyboard / Pixar / Disney / Blue Sky / Aardman / Lucasfilm

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TORONTO CARTOONISTS WORKSHOP

Some notes from the drawing class I did for Toronto Cartoonist Workshop back in the fall. Some of the demos were done on whitboard, some on large paper on an easel. Then I just took pictures of them and whipped up handouts for the next week's class.
Since the Workshop is more geared for comics than film, the lessons steered towards creating panels and graphic sequential art(fancy term for comics.) But perspective is perspective.
The class was small (7 ) but we had fun.







3 comments:

Billy George said...

Wish I could have been there. Hope all is well.

Kid Atomic said...

Hey Scott, just saw your comment on my blog...which you might have left there some time ago. My blog is a lonely, desolate place these days.

Anyway, hope you're having a great year. These pages look fantastic. Is that book still in the works?

Oh, and I've been learning Maya and getting together a CG animation reel, not stereoscopic 3D, which is I guess how it sounded. I'll leave that to James Cameron.

SCOTT CAPLE said...

Billy!
Wish you could havetoo...needed the help! Great to hear from you! How's the family!

Kid - Onwards and upwards!