header

header
Incredibles / E's house

The Blog of ...

SCOTT CAPLE / Concept and Design for Animation / Environment /Character / Layout / Storyboard / Pixar / Disney / Blue Sky / Aardman / Lucasfilm

Thursday, November 19, 2009

CTN EXPO


Flying down to the CTN Expo, which should a blast! If nothing else, there will be a ton of folks that were friends and fellow workers form the California days! Also, if nothing else, a bit of california sunshine, which i have not seen in a long while. I haven't been out to any of the big cons in several years now, not since Comicon in 2001 or 02, I think it was. I have a bit of loyalty to CTN as I was among the first to join back in 2003(?) This one promises to be the start of a new tradition. Nothing for sale at this one, but next time for sure!

CTN, X marks the spot!




3 comments:

Jamie Baker said...

it was so nice to see you, Scott. Just bummed that I didn't think to snap a photo at the time.

amy102088 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

scott Caple said...

JAMIEEEEE !!! and your loverly girlfriend!!!!! Really nice catching up with you! Soon again, me bucko...

Amy, Thanks! Think I was channelling Duck Dodgers on that one...