header

header
Incredibles / E's house

The Blog of ...

SCOTT CAPLE / Concept and Design for Animation / Environment /Character / Layout / Storyboard / Pixar / Disney / Blue Sky / Aardman / Lucasfilm

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Last Handout



Ok, going out on a limb here-making a semi official announcement that there will be forthcoming book. All those handouts I've been giving away in classes over the years are no longer going to be free- you'll have to pay for them. This is to promote the idea...Welcome to the Ministry of Layout!

11 comments:

Mirg said...

Two there should be, no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it.

MAH HAH HAH HAH

Kevin said...

Cool Scott!! Can't wait. Now I might be able to get my layouts correct.

lex76 said...

Congratulations :)

Willy Ashworth said...

Scott...count me in!!

Let me know when it is available!!

echoform said...

your book will revolutionize the way people think and draw. it is imperative for it to become available asap. no pressure, please make it good! thanks.


yongwoo.

Shawn Seles said...

Love to get a copy. Let us know when and where to get it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

Off-topic, but I just found this blog entry, and I thought of you. Hope you enjoy!

scott said...

dear anon,
i love the top hat!

Thanks all for the encouragement; now to get off my --- and get it done!

s

Mitch K said...

Awesome!! I can't wait! :D

Is it going to be pricey? When will it be published?

Stacey Chomiak said...

Hey Scott, just looking back on your blog - the new book sounds awesome! I love how you explained things in class, it made so much more sense.

Congrats!

Naz said...

Hi Scott!

Congratulations on publishing your very own book. Can't wait to get a copy. When will it be out?